Product Description: Premium pleated knit fabric in polyester base. It has a satiny shine on both sides. The pleated texture has a flowy drape. It has a length-wise warp stretch.
Country of Origin: China
Why ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC is every fashion lover’s treasure?
Strut Your Charismatic Aesthetics with this Statement-maker
Celebrate the beauty of nature with this elegant yet versatile pleated fabric. Dress it up or down, and turn heads in this extra-luxe fabric wherever you go. The satiny finish and easy drape of this ultra-luxe fabric impart an unmistakable regal quality to outfits.
A Way to Make You Look and Feel like Royalty
Dress up your occasions in sun-touched rays of love that whisper comfort and steal your worries away. Add a refined touch to your outfits with floral patterns, subtle sheen, and comfortable stretch. It is not just fabric; it is an artful design.
The printed fabrics are a replication of nature's beauty. The eye-appealing colors and patterns that are seen in natural landscapes are recreated on the printed fabric. It resonates with artistic workmanship fused with the magic of assorted pastel colors. Besides, the pleated texture gives a refined look to the outfits, accentuating the silhouette for intricate styling. Outfits carved out of ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC imitate a heavenly flair elaborated with delicate florals.
From dresses to scarves and skirts to blouses, this fabric provides a fluid drape with warp-style stretch, which adds comfort to the outfits. The ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC is also utilized for curtains, table cloths, bedding, and more! The quality of the fabric and the color blends are what makes it so exceptional. The magnificence of pleated printed fabrics is evident in their versatile draping abilities.
- Create a dressier look than flat fabrics do
- Bejeweled with tempting blends of color
- Comfortable, lightweight, and flowy fabric
- Puts the accent on fashion ensembles and home furnishings
- Elusive pleats with warp-inspired pliability
Wide-Ranging Uses of ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC
- Pleated Skirts: They are a must-have for every woman. Pleated skirts are comfortable, versatile, and look absolutely amazing. You can wear them to work with a blazer or go out on the weekend with some flats and a tank top. Such skirts allow more room in the front and back of the garment, which makes it easier to sit down without feeling restricted.
- Chic Blouses: Since everyday styling calls for professional and polished looks, pleated blouses can help with this conundrum. The pleats give the appearance of a slimming effect while also being comfortable.
- Curtains: The curtains made with pleated printed fabric are an ornamental window dressing that conceals and decorates windows. They are made up of fabric that has been pleated or folded and sewn in a series of folds to form the design.
ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC’s Color Assortment
- Printed 60: Adorned with classic striped and ornate pleats, this fabric color would remind you of dainty florals. From maxis to minis and from sarees to jumpsuits, it is perfect for creating your dream outfit with vivacity.
- Printed 57: It is an exquisite assortment of peachy paradise embellished with subtle pleats and blooming flowers. You can craft striking sartorial pieces of art that would make everyone around you skip a beat.
- Printed 58: An idyllic rendition of love intertwined with colorful flowery designs would awaken your mesmerizing persona. Besides, the soft pleats make this fabric ideal for flared skirts, pleated pants, maxis, and sarees.
- Printed 59: The allure of multi-faceted flowers meets the regalia of navy blue for infusing enchantment and splendor into sophisticated ensembles. You can use this fabric for crafting contemporary sarees, classy dresses, and knee-length skirts.
- Printed 6: This fabric is a creative masterpiece, a majestic canvas filled with artistic brilliance and supreme craftsmanship. Outfits made with it would become your go-to staple for the occasions necessitating chic dressing.
- Printed 5: The apt interpretation of this fabric color would be embedding of orchids on pristine opus for seeping composure. It is an excellent pick for summertime clothing to keep you relaxed yet fashionable.
- Shaded 95: It echoes the faded beauty of delicate flowers and leaves blossoming into a charming beauty. This fabric is minimalistic yet opulent, from scarves to crop tops and wide-leg pants to easy-going skirts.
- Shaded 52 Dark Brown: The deep and intense pattern of brown color carved on the sheer drapery of serene white would relish your heart and soul. It is made specifically to create comfortable and stylish daytime outfits.
- Shaded 52 Yellow: The flawless white base is elaborated with miniature splashes of yellow to mirror invigorating aesthetics. You can get your summer outfits designed with this fabric to awaken the free bird in you.
- Shaded 52 Navy: Drenched in the spellbinding navy blue floral-inspired design, this fabric material is a personification of effortless styling. From a vintage saree to modish dresses and blouses to skirts, it gels seamlessly with everything.
- Shaded 52 Purple: The calming hues of purple engraved on exotic white fabric with indulgent pleats is a treat for the eyes. This fabric color is a match made in heaven for the attires that speak for you.
- Shaded 52 Bottle Green: It displays an uplifting confluence of white with enthralling shades of green. It encompasses a majestic yet delicate appeal to modish scarves, lightweight sarees, pleated skirts, and relaxed-fit blouses.
- Shaded 52 Green: It is a nostalgia for the sacred beauty of prospering leaves and greenery visible after a much-awaited rain. Bring your fashion fantasies to the limelight with this fabric that caresses the modern and ethnic attires.
- Shaded 94: This fabric color exhibits pure contentment, crowned by the masterpiece of blue divinity. It has a dynamic liveliness for creating the chicest blouses, skirts, and dresses with an iridescent cascade.
- Shaded 97: Encrusted with a combination of peachy pink and soft crimson shades, this fabric color has an irresistible aura. From western fashion to fusion-wear, it would create bespoke outfits that are all about queenly signage.
- Shaded 99: A blissful breeze of air, weaved with a pleasing flower-patterned design in exotic blue, this fabric color is a tropical reverie. Accentuate your charisma by wearing sarees, up-to-date blouses, and long skirts.
- Shaded 98: Reflecting the striking combination of soft pink, purple, and diverse shades of blue, this fabric color is a treasurable dream. It is crafted for the outfits like midis, maxis, sarees, skirts, and jumpsuits to make the special moments alive.
- Shaded 93: A beige cross-over with peachy hues for soothing the eyes, an unimpeachable accompaniment for summer-style dressing. It highlights the enduring aesthetics of traditional and modern ensembles.
- Shaded 300: Draped in the delicacy of dark blue, sky blue, and baby pink, this fabric color is an edifying revelation of scenic vision. You can use the fabric for tailor-made outfits that adore your premium fashion taste.
- Printed 23295: It recites the age-old charm of violet mingled with minimalistic florals, rimmed in comforting white pleated fabric. This fabric is a sight to behold, from free-flowing sarees to A-line dresses.