Premium Fabia satin fabric is woven in a polyester base. It has a tarnished underside and a self crushed textured glossy top side. The fabric has a soft graceful drape.
- Commonly used for: Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
- Composition: Polyester 100%
Luxurious, Lustrous, & Smooth.
Satin is a masterful weave that screams lavish and creates a fine piece of garment. A royalty dream, FABIA FANCY SATIN is a luxurious fabric for those with exquisite taste.
Liquid Fabric that glides and glistens on the skin
The symphony of light and the sheen of the fabric creates a compelling visual silhouette that dazzles and shines. FABIA FANCY SATIN has a little extra to give with its self-crushed effect on one side.
FABIA FANCY SATIN is synonymous with luxury, royalty, and lustrous. The glint and sheen of the fabric add a touch of elegance that will elevate any garment.
Satin: It belongs to the evergreen Satin family that had reigned the luxe market ever since medieval China. But in the modern era, it became a fashionista statement in the 1930s. The post-war era emphasized showing off the feminine curve, and what better than the sensuous Satin. Switching to a decade later, the fabric made a headstrong return and became one of the trendiest fabrics of 2020.
Our take on satin, FABIA FANCY SATIN is a unique amalgamation of traditional textile meets modern technology. It’s weaved from strong and sturdy polyester fibers in its traditional satin weave to create the natural luster.
Characteristics of FABIA FANCY SATIN:
- Soft and glossy sheen in the front with tarnished back
- Weaved from polyester
- Has a crushed effect on the glossy side to add texture to an otherwise smooth satin
- Drapes beautifully with slippery feels
- Durable and wrinkle-resistant
Our favorite ways to use FABIA FANCY SATIN:
The fabric is versatile and flatters every body type. The glint and sheen create a flattering fit and give a slim look. While you can easily shop off the rack, don’t be shy to indulge in handmade crafts:
- Scrunchie/Headdress: All of these products and who knew satin will be the answer to healthy hair. It’s true! Satin’s soft and glossy shine helps reduce friction on your hair, thus causing less damage and frizz. So switch your cotton scrunchie, headdress, or pillowcase with Fabia Fancy Satin.
- Prom Dress: Look like a glamorous Hollywood Diva in a silk-smooth and extravagant Fabia Fancy Satin. You can use this dress to make full-length gowns. It looks royal and elegant.
- Pant Suit: While satin tops and shirts are quite famous and wardrobe essentials, a pantsuit from satin is a fashion-focused garment. And what makes FABIA FANCY SATIN the right choice is the crushed effect which is perfect for jackets to add texture.
- Saree: An everlasting symbol of grace, elegance, and femininity, you can never go wrong with a saree. With our FABIA FANCY SATIN and its crushed effect, it will look stunning on any body or style.
Fabia Fancy Satin Colors:
- White: You say white, and we hear wedding bells! White Fabia Fancy Satin can be used to accent your wedding dress. Satin ribbon on the waist or bow behind. And speaking of dream weddings, you’ll sleep like a baby in white Fabia Fancy satin sheets and pillowcases.
- Light Gold: This champagne gold will sweep you off your feet with its luxurious feel. Cowl neck dresses or slip dresses look extra stunning in this color.
- Rose Gold: Rose Gold is delicate, whimsical, and feminine. Use this color for shirts, scrunchies, headdresses, or accent them in your home for upholstery, pillowcases, cushion covers, etc.
- Silver: Indulge in some 1930s minimal vintage aesthetic with this classy colored fabric. Fabia Fancy Satin in silver can be used for sarees or bodycon drop sleeves dresses.
- Caramel: It’s time to treat yourself with pure luxury. This color looks stunning for a ruched dress. Recently, this hue is getting its due diligence in the limelight. Use it for accessories like scrunchie, purses, scarves, and headbands.
- Violet: Did you know that this hue was strictly restricted for royalty and higher classes in the Elizabethan era? No wonder such a striking color is suited for floor-length ball gowns.
- Purple: We are swooning over this softer hue of purple with a tint of grey. Imagine how beautiful it will look for an A-line dress with a side slit. The glide and softness of this fabric always blow our minds.
- Bronze: Ditch the traditional colors for this exciting bronze shade for your bridesmaid dress. Be it saree, slip dress, or off-the-shoulder corset dress, the hue is enough to make heads turn wherever you go.
- Copper: Having a good blouse that you can rock at office and post-office parties is a wardrobe essential. Our copper Fabia fancy satin can be stitched in a shirt. Pair it with a body skirt and matching blazer for a classic chic look.
- Gold: Want to feel luxurious even when you are sleeping? We recommend you get a gold satin pyjama set right away! Finish the matching set with a robe.
- Midnight Green: There’s a reason this fabric has fancy in its name. The Midnight Green is a red carpet-worthy color. Make the best use of this fabric by making a long lengthy train dress for reception or cocktail night for your wedding.
- Red: The color is a fantastic complement since it is bold, sensual, and beautiful, much like the cloth. While a red satin dress or saree is an obvious winner, try a red bodycon skirt or corset for a change. This shade is perfect for prom dresses, weddings, and cocktail events. For men, utilize this eye-catching hue as underpinning for your suit blazer.
- Charcoal: A dark grey-ish hue, charcoal Fabia Fancy satin will look amazing for a pantsuit. You can also make satin purses with this one.
- Navy Blue: A regal color, use this to make a luxe and vogue statement by turning it into an oversized puffed sleeves shirt. This color’s versatility always amazes us, you can use it for workwear, home decor, wedding, cocktail night, or any other event. Stitch it into a purse, blouse, pleated skirt, saree, lehenga, suit lining, pajama, scrunchie, or anything it’ll look fabulous.
- Black: A black satin fitted dress is a wardrobe essential. It looks so dashing and elegant that no other LBD will be able to compete with this one. You can either go for a classic feminine look with an off-shoulder long slit dress or switch it into a modern asymmetric backless dress.
- Royal Emerald: Another one of the luxe pieces, you can have your bridesmaid adorned in a fitted mermaid silhouette. This will also make beautiful prom dresses. If you are looking to turn it into an accessory, we suggest a sash belt or a clutch bag.
- Blue: Get your creative juice going to use this stunning blue hue fabric for baby-doll dresses, nightwear, bralettes, and workwear blouses. This can also be turned into a gorgeous and trendy scarf crop top.
- Baby Pink: A soft and delicate shade and fabric, baby pink is our suggestion for baby clothing. Since most satins are hypoallergenic, satin is a comfortable option for your fussy little ones.