Ava Sequins Embroidery
N-19DY08088-C#3-WINE WITH ONION
Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Studded with an elegance of six yards, the Ava Sequins Embroidery fabric comes in a variation of six shades with twofold gradient hues. It comprises exquisite sequins embroidery, which lets this fabric shimmer bright, accentuating its beautifully-shaded accents. These sequins are not just for the bling; they can turn any ordinary piece into a trendsetter one. Dress the part and let your style speak volumes of your persona with a sheen that never fades.
The polyester composition of this fabric helps reinforce resiliency into every strand, making it a durable piece. It clinches your figure with a high-precision fitting, drawing attention to the body contours in all the right places. This mesh-induced fabric infuses pliability in every motion, whereas its stunning drape brings fluidity to your attires. Its crushed yet misty surface conceals your skin with softness, and its crease-less finish lets the outfit retain its shape for longer. Sparkle like a million stars in the luminosity of this fabric!
- Commonly used for : Dresses, Gowns, sarees, lehengas
Width : 60 Inches (55" work to work)
- Stretch : Yes
- Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
- Transparent : No
- Wash Care : Dry Clean Only
Country of Origin : China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Colors Available in AVA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY Fabric
- Blue: The shades of lilac and violets intermingle with a touch of blue, forming an exquisite shimmering medley. This fabric color is ideal for bridesmaids' lehenga, party-wear sarees, and evening gowns.
- Coffee: It mirrors a graceful fusion of beige undertones with subtle brown for eye-appealing aesthetics. The magic of sequins would work their way to infuse indelible allure to high-slit dresses and fusion-wear attires.
- Rose Red: A beautiful paradise of red blended with soft rosy tints for a glamourous sartorial experience. This fabric color is an absolute pick for ethnic and western outfits radiating elegance.
- Wine with Onion: A captivating pinkish tint fused with off-white shades, embellished with sequins for unmissable desirability. From bodycon dresses to contemporary sarees, this fabric color is every fashion lover’s delight.
- Bottle Green with Onion: This fabric color echoes the hypnotic vision of aqua green with iridescent shimmer. It is crafted with adoration for luxurious bespoke outfits like stylish lehengas, fancy gowns, and classy sarees.
- Grey: An exuberance filled with refinement bedecked by evergreen light purple hues with a greyish palate for an ethereal look. You can utilize this fabric color for full-length dresses, vogueish ethnics, and revelry gowns.