The soft, luxurious feeling of Sara Floral Printed Satin will take your breath away. When it catches the light, colorful florals and leaves set on a nature-inspired backdrop are lit up. Whether you prefer a sleek minimalist aesthetic or something luxurious and romantic, satin is a great choice. It exudes a glossy surface with a delightful sheen that mesmerizes the eyes. There is a certain level of effortless grace to satin, all thanks to its gleam and fluidity.
This fabric is ultra-durable and can retain its fine quality even when worn repeatedly due to its polyester blend. Characterized by a soft, plush feel which glides gently on the skin, this fabric comfortably frames the body. The wrinkle-resistance surface helps the fabric retain its solid shape. Satin’s floriated, touchable, and sheeny texture will draw you in like nothing else!
Commonly Used For : Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
Composition : Polyester 94.2%, Polyurethane 5.8%
Width: 60 inches
Stretch : No
Element: Premium Satin
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Color Variations of SARA FLORAL PRINTED SATIN Fabric
1. NM-PR2#D#2#C#1: The dreamy flowers are carved on pristine white fabric for a glorious vision. This fabric is perfect for sophisticated evening parties and romantic wedding dresses to make you look gorgeous.
2. NM-PR2#D#2#C#2: Decked with a contemporary flair, the floral magic of this fabric is an unmissable attraction. Besides, the light pink shade accentuates the feminine charm for occasions necessitating you to look your best.
3. NM-PR2#D#2#C#3: A light pistachio shade with delicate flowers for creating fashion-forward designs. This fabric color is a go-to staple for occasions like wedding guest attire, baby shower gown, or anniversary celebrations.
4. NM-PR2#D#2#C#4: It is a deep pink fabric color embellished with a dreamy floral pattern for bringing all your sartorial fantasies to life. Whether it is midis or minis, this fabric would make you stand out with sheer grace.
5. NM-PR2#D#2#C#7: This fabric color represents a blend of deep-muted beige with off-white hues for weaving elegance into your closet. Add a touch of class to your outfits and be the star of the gaze wherever you go.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 meters of the same fabric. Use code THOT10
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.
Please note that the colours of the yardages may differ from the colours shown on your device screens as a result of variations in screen settings.
Colour variations between print orders may occur due to batch-to-batch differences.