Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Enchanting and ethereal, the Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric mirrors an impeccable balance of bling and femininity. A myriad of metallic sequins settled in the clean, bold lines represents sheer elegance and meticulous craftsmanship. This fabric will dazzle your way to the spotlight with the irresistible allure of crystal-like sequins. The canvas of subtle, bright colors ornamented with light-reflective beads is what makes this tapestry a festive staple. After all, a touch of sparkle makes your appearance desirable to revel in momentous occasions.
Crafted with polyester, this fabric withstands wrinkles, wear and tear, lasting for a lifetime. The embedding of mesh underneath the drapery feels so soft on the wearer’s skin, giving the outfit an ornate feel. Besides, it offers sheer comfort and does not restricts the movement. This translucent fabric envelops your physique with a snug yet graceful fit, accentuating the body contours in all the right places. It is truly what you need to light up the festivities in style!
Commonly used for : Dresses, Gowns, Sarees, Lehengas
Width: 60 Inches (55" work to work)
Stretch : yes
Wrinkle-resistant : yes
Transparent : yes
Element : Metallic sequins design
Wash Care : Dry Clean Only
Country of Origin : China
Disclaimer : Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric Colors:
1. Dusty Green: Add a gleaming flair to your wardrobe with sequins. The dusty green epitomizes unrivaled regalia, ideal for an evening gown or adding an accent piece to your space.
2. New Red: Red is all about being fierce, bold, and alluring; From silhouette dresses to bodycon ones, there are many ways to bring this fabric to life.
3. Metallic: It reflects indelible bling to enwrap you in the cascade of beaming ecstasy. The metallic panache exudes glamour, whether in a dress or a saree.
4. C-10: A mishmash of beige and off-white echoes serenity with an ablaze of subtle tones. The amalgamation of net and polyester mesh is crafted for ethnic sartorial choices.
5. Lilac: Be it merriment or a cocktail party, the unsurpassed charm of sequins emulates your blissful persona. From sarees to gowns, the magic of lilac will steal hearts.
6. 25: Try a mermaid stiletto or a contemporary saree for the revelries that require elegant yet bold attires. Personify excellence with refined taste in fashion.
7. Hot Pink: Flamboyant, feminine, and glamour; pink is all about the sheer radiance. Pick a lehenga, saree, or vintage gown to emulate elegance.
8. Purple: The everlasting allure of purple will awaken your fashion zeal. From a mini skirt to luxe gowns, the aura of sequins mirrors your love for perfection.
9. Navy Blue: Complement a pencil dress or an off-the-shoulder one with minimalistic accessories. The dappled beauty of navy blue would make you the showstopper!
10. Midnight Green on Black: An oh-so-gorgeous combination that would get the spotlight on you. We suggest pairing a saree or a gown with statement jewelry and a handbag.
11. Gold Mat: The gold luster intertwined with exquisite sequins is indeed a match made in heaven. You can don an iridescent gown, saree, or lehenga to spread your charm.
12. Pastel Peach: The subtle allure of pastel peach with shimmer is all you need to conquer the world. It is perfect for a sheath dress, skirt, or straight gown.
13. Antique: Who does not love to have a vintage charisma in the closet? Opt for retro gowns or contemporary sarees enwrapped in this mesmerizing shade.
14. Teal: An intermingling of turquoise tint with dark green hues would complement all your ethnic and western attires.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.