Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
A reflection of intricate needlework, the Annette Sequins Embroidery fabric celebrates all the facets of glitz and glam. The linearly-placed sequins create an iridescent shimmering appeal that is sure to shine through on any occasion. Likewise, the accenting yet subtle shades of this fabric will let you complement your distinctive flair. The light-mirroring silver sequins add the glory of thousand moons to this fabric, which is also replicated in your outfits.
Tailored to perfection with polyester, this fabric possesses unsurpassed strength for excellent durability. It comprises a net lining which brings a delicate, airy-light, and softer feel to this drapery. With a breadth-wise stretch, it sculpts your silhouette without being restrictive. Its semi-sheer surface resists wrinkles so that your outfit stays afresh and crisp forever. The supple drape of this fabric brings an interesting, conversational touch to your style.
Commonly used for :Dresses, Gowns, sarees, lehenga
Width : 60 Inches (55" work to work)
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Fashionable Shades of ANNETTE SEQUINS EMBROIDERY Fabric
1. Coffee: Adorned with a bright champagne sheen, it is dripping with rich, dark colors and lovely sequins. It is crafted with a passion for luxe fashion that goes well with ethnic and modern bespoke outfits.
2. Aqua Green: Distinctive, classy, and vibrant; this fabric color suits every occasion and style. It is refined and lustrous with a brilliant aqua green shade, making it look like it was dyed in the ocean.
3. Lilac: Cascaded in the soft beauty of violets, this exquisite fabric color would cascade you into a sartorial paradise of ecstasy. It is an ideal pick for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and more.
4. Navy: Infuse a dash of ultra-chic flair blended with royal verve into your closet. This timeless and sophisticated fabric color will steal hearts, whether it is a dress, saree, or lehenga, to celebrate special occasions.
5. Blue: Complement your style with unmatchable grace and poise in this ultra-chic and eternal color of splendor. Whether it is a soiree or any cherishable event of your life, this fabric will accentuate your taste in fashion.
6. Strawberry Pink: The perfect pop of color and fun, this fabric is a must-have for your a-la-mode closet. It reflects a playful verve of creativity amalgamated with feminine charm to create stunning looks.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.