Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Broad-ranging Uses of STELLA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC
Ball gowns: With the dazzling ball gowns made with sequin embroidery fabric, you will be the shining star at your next event. Show your personality through what you wear, and let your style stand out!
Luxe skirts: The gorgeous skirts crafted with STELLA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC are too good to pass up! They are impeccable for any occasion and can be dressed up or down.
Baroque blouses: Bring your own flair to the party in the stylish statement blouse. The light, airy fabric wraps around your body for comfortable wear, accentuating the silhouette.
Variety of Colors for STELLA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC
1. Onion: Beautiful, elegant and chic; nothing says fashion like sequins. This soft, dreamy pink-colored fabric would add personality and enchantment to western and fusion outfits.
2. Lavender: Make a statement in this fashion-forward mystic sequin embroidery fabric. You can use it to create any kind of project you want, from a wedding gown to a fancy blouse.
3. Black: The perfect blend of simplistic and elegant accents goes well with any style to make you stand out as a classy dresser. The timelessness of black-colored sequined fabric is worth a thousand stares.
4. Mint: This fabric color is refreshing with shimmery hues to it for adding verve to your closet. It is a perfect choice for anyone who needs an easy-to-wear outfit that is apt for any revelry.
5. New Red: Perfect for special occasions, this red-colored exquisite fabric with sequins is sure to make you feel like a million bucks. It is so versatile; you could style it with anything and everything.
6. Purple: This stunning luxurious fabric color is a favorite for those with an eye for beauty. You can use it for custom-fitted dresses, blouses, shirts and more to show off your personal style.
7. Bottle Green: If you want a refined, vibrant, and stylish pattern to use in your next creative project, this fabric color is a perfect choice. Its aesthetics are as alluring as your persona.
8. Coffee Metallic: Bring new life to your style with this fabric color that amalgamates subtle brownish shades with a hint of sequins and a metallic finish. Unarguably, it is every fashion enthusiast's sartorial fantasy.
9. DG: Dress up your imagination in this appealing fabric color with an inventive combination of green and subtle brown hues. Its shimmery aura goes well with the celebration wear and festive outfits.
10. Dusty Silver: A versatile addition to any wardrobe, this luxe fabric color flaunts graceful aesthetics with a radiant sheen. From wedding gowns to prom night dresses, it is suitable for everything.
11. Green Antique New: You will feel like royalty in this vintage-inspired green sequined fabric color. From bolder to classic looks, it would bring your refined fashion taste into the limelight.
12. Peach: Looking for something new to get your fashion game going? This radiant fabric in peachy tints would make you glow with ecstasy. From photoshoots to magnum-opus celebrations, it is appropriate for every occasion.
13. Silver Metallic: Want to instill an unmissable oomph to your ensemble? Look no further than silver metallic fabric decorated with ornate sequins. It is an absolute match for occasions that necessitate polished and sophisticated dressing.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.