- Commonly used for: Dresses, Gowns, sarees, lehenga
- Composition: Polyester mesh/net, Embroidery yarn: Polyester
- Width : 50 -55 inches
Country of Origin: China
The Fashion Adornment that Drapes Beautifully
The shiny flecks on the fabric deliver a realistic mirror effect when the light reflects on them. Add the beautiful drape and comfortable stretch to your outfit and make it look like a cascade of resplendent beauty.
A Sumptuous Touch to Your Wardrobe
Sheer sequins on polyester base intermingled with net exemplify slightly opaque hues. The embellishment of silver sequins instills plush aesthetics to your attires, making your wardrobe more exclusive than ever.
The sequined fabric has an enviable enchantment, which brings glorious vibes to any outfit you wear. Being a luxe sartorial canvas, the Annette Sequin Embroidery exudes a gorgeous abstract pattern decorated with shimmer to capture the essence of femininity. Its beautifully refined, lustrous, and delicate to touch, making it the most luxurious adornment for women. The aesthetically-pleasing flair of sequined fabric with an agile drape is all you need to flatter everyone with your distinctive appeal.
With sequins woven in, outfits crafted with Annette Sequin Embroidery are an effortless way to make a statement while staying timeless. You can glam up your personal style without being too dressy by donning the creative sartorial artworks weaved with the magic of sequins. Whether it is a bridesmaid dress or an evening gown, the liner landscape of tinsels would work their way to make you look an epitome of glam elegance.
What Makes Annette Sequins Embroidery an Indulgent Fabric?
- A deep rich look with subtle gradients
- Chic, high-end design with a touch of elegance
- Eye-catching color and texture
- Silver sequins carved in a linear pattern
- Mish-mash of polyester with ornate mesh
Outfit Cues for Annette Sequins Embroidery Fabric
- Pretty Lehengas: An ideal choice for parties, festivities, and weddings, lehengas made with Annette Sequins Embroidery are worth every stare. Pair them with a backless blouse or a traditional one to stand apart.
- Modish Sarees: Nothing would make you more desirable than a sequined saree foiled with statement accessories. You can go for a strappy blouse along with a stone-studded belt to leave an everlasting mark of yours wherever you go.
- Dressy Gowns: Whether you are walking on the red carpet or down the aisle, the sequined gowns will never let you down. They have an unsurpassed elegance, making your personality serene and sophisticated.
Fashionable Shades of Annette Sequins Embroidery Fabric1. Aqua Green: Distinctive, classy, and vibrant; this fabric color suits every occasion and style. It is refined and lustrous with a brilliant aqua green shade, making it look like it was dyed in the ocean.
Cascaded in the soft beauty of violets, this exquisite fabric color would cascade you into a sartorial paradise of ecstasy. It is an ideal pick for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and more.
The perfect pop of color and fun, this fabric is a must-have for your a-la-mode closet. It reflects a playful verve of creativity amalgamated with feminine charm to create stunning looks.