- Commonly used for: Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
- Width : 60 inches
Country of Origin: China
Luxuriate & Feel the Tingle in this Slippery Satin Fabric
Experience a new wave of sensorial experience with Milano Satin. Oh-so-smooth to touch and luxuriously modish, its gorgeous luster commands attention in celestial colors to evoke a divine feeling.
For the Moments Necessitating Magnificence
Enjoy the feeling of airiness in this lightweight and flowy fabric. It radiates a royal brilliance with elusiveness to bring your finest garments to life.
The satin fabric is one of the most deluxe fabrics on the market. It is made of a thin, smooth, and lustrous yarn woven with a slight diagonal rib. Satin has a sheen and a polyester base, making the fabric eye-catchy and durable. The MILANO SATIN FABRIC is adored for its low absorbency, which means it will not take on any color from the dyeing process. The inclusion of superior microfibers helps the fabric to resist wrinkles.
MILANO SATIN FABRIC is a premium material with an easy-going design, giving you more options when styling your look. It can be found in a beautiful assortment of elegant scarves, evening dresses, designer blouses, and more. Indeed, satin is a fabric fantasy to help express your individuality and creative passion in outfits flaunting a flowing drape.
Attributes That Make MILANO SATIN FABRIC, A High-End One
- Provides a luxurious feel to the touch and an ambiance of extravagance
- A delicate balance between the smoothness of silk and the fluidity of taffeta
- Comes in soothing, rich, deep, and decadent colors
- Glossy finish with a shiny texture for a glamorous appeal
- Incredibly soft and lightweight for unmatchable comfort
Which outfits can be custom-made with MILANO SATIN FABRIC?
- Halter Tops: They are every modern fashionista’s wardrobe staple for parties requiring casual dressing. The MILANO SATIN fabric would make your halter top more stylish and luminous than ever.
- Silky Shirts: Whether you prefer knot-style or a wrap one, the silky shirts made with satin are classy and ultra-comfy. They are ideal for formal occasions, dinners, weddings, and festivities.
- Slip Dress: Raining the glamour quotient has never been so easier with a slip dress. No matter which color you desire, the satiny slip dresses are the ultimate escapade to fashion heaven.
Stunning Color Palette of MINALO SATIN FABRIC
- N-K Tone: This lush color works as a lovely adornment for every outfit. With an impeccable texture and rich blue finish, this satin fabric is a luxurious vibe that is sure to win over hearts.
- Grey: It perfectly captures the joy and beauty, with a pop of lighter hues and depth of color. This satiny soft fabric is all you need to set a fashion benchmark with your distinct flair.
- N-Tiffany Blue: This fabric color symbolizes sheer royalty coming straight from the majestic land of sartorial beauty. With its luminous and sleek texture, every ensemble of yours will garner laurels of admiration.
- Black: The epitome of eternal style and effortless splendor, this black satin fabric would spark realms of sophistication for you. From classy sarees to dresses, it would make any outfit look glamorous.
- Coffee-N: A dark, indulgent, and rustic color, decorated with a lavish texture to add fascination to your façade. The coffee-colored satin fabric is made for outfits defining your love for high-end fashion.
- Ivy Green: A striking balance of boldness and subtlety embellished with glossy canvas, this fabric color exudes dream-like appeal. Your attires will stay in the limelight wherever you step in.
- Fresh Lavender: This fabric color blends the softness of violets with poise. Outfits weaved with it would be a great complement to the natural beauty of your persona and appearance.
- Plum: A fashion-forward and practical luxury fabric that helps you get dressed up with a bit of glamour. From night outs to dinner with pals, it is an impeccable choice for any occasion.
- English Beige: Soft, feminine and gorgeous; this is what English beige is all about. This fabric color will always be a timeless sartorial treasure from formal wear to wedding guest ensembles.
- Wild Lavender: Inspired by the exquisiteness of lavender paradise, it lets your fashion reflect the floral magic. This lustrous fabric would go well with prom dresses, evening gowns, and sleek long skirts.
- English Pink: This charming fabric color melds a classy touch of elegance with a relaxed style. Made with a rendition of femininity, the pinkish hues of the fabric will make any outfit prettier than ever.
- Basil Green: Adorned with resplendent tints of basil green, this fabric color will bring unmissable panache to your closet. From minimalist outfits to fancier ones, it will make your look inventive and flattering.
- Imperial Blue: It is the color of a reverie exemplifying the retreats of royalty. This luxe fabric is ideal for western-fusion and casual wear, making each attire so indulgent that you would not feel like slipping out of it.
- Teal: Hit stride in style with teal-colored fabric emanating tranquility. It is cool, crisp, and subtle with a lavish touch that feels so good you may want to wear it day and night without changing out of it.
- English Rose: It epitomizes effortless queen-like beauty with a dash of desirability that is always on trend. Set the mood for every cherishable occasion in delicate outfits with the rosy charm of this fabric
- Marsala: Characterized by the bright and captivating color, this fabric is a match made in heaven for haute-couture attires. The alluring shade of red foiled in a satiny feel make even the plainest outfits look bold and stylish.
- Fossil Grey: The fineness and elegance mirrored by the ever-so-classic grey color perfectly complement the professional aesthetics. This fabric color is suitable for all formal events and adds a feminine charisma to any outfit.
- Spicy Mustard: Suave yet stylish, it is made to the exacting standards of cutting-edge fashion. This fabric color is always in trend, from straight-fit ethnic kurtas and pants to bodycon dresses.
- Steel Blue: Foil yourself in the sublime charm of this polished steel blue color. With a smooth and shiny texture, you will experience an effortless queenly extravagance in every attire you flaunt.
- Soft Pink: An immortal fabric color that merges flawlessly with every style, from swisher to simplistic ones. Its soft pink shade will make you glow in a satiny escapade of upmarket fashion attires.
- Fresh Citrus: Refreshing, invigorating, and playful; this fabric color characterizes the vibes of fresh citrusy appeal. It is an appropriate pick for styling all your day-to-night looks.
- Bottle Green: Make your dressing more divine with this exotic fabric color, created specifically to honor your positivity-spreading aura. From traditional ensembles to contemporary ones, let your dream outfit emit confidence.
- Misty Lilac Grey: With natural-looking and ultra-elegant aesthetics, this fabric color gives a great touch of refinement to your outfits. It is a mishmash of uplifting purplish tints and a posh greyish picturesque-style backdrop.
- Vanilla: Need something bright and cheerful in your closet? Look no further than vanilla-colored fabric. It is delicate, delightful, and spellbinding to create formal to casual looks with optimal grace.
- Scarlett Red: Vibrant, bold, and stylish; Scarlett red defines the everlasting appeal of your personality. This fabric works for every occasion, from formal to casual, from everyday wear to glitzy events.
- Rasin: A dark shade of purple with a sheeny surface to show off your fine taste in fashion. From custom-made dresses to gowns, this fabric never fails to adore your appearance with a dazzling glow.
- Covert Green: Ornamented with opulent and chic aesthetics, this fabric would conceal you in an elusive cascade of glam fashion. Its high-polished finish will make you stand out from the crowd elegantly.
- Rouge Rose: Seeking cues from the treasurable beauty of red roses, this fabric color oozes a rapture of desirability. From date-night dresses to high-slit gowns, this fabric color is an excellent accompaniment to all.
- Royal Purple: An embodiment of imperial fashion, it captivates the masses with its unmissable attractiveness. This fabric goes well with high-slit skirts, semi-formal shirts, and tantalizing midis.