Premium crushed sequins fabric in polyester base. It has a lengthwise stretch and a lovely cocktail drape.
- Commonly used for: Dresses, Gowns, Sarees
- Composition: Polyester mesh/net Embroidery
- Width : 50-55 inches
Country of Origin: China
A Starry Night Made Seem Real
As the light hits the sequins on the fabric, it shines and twinkles like a sky full of stars. With a flick of a wrist, a galaxy of enticing shimmer flecks reflects back.
Draw a Charismatic Allure Around You
A little sparkle, be it in your outfit or personality, never hurt nobody. It is a magical and ethereal phantasm that enchants the on-lookers as you swing by them.
Siljie Sequins Embroidery Colors
1. Posy Green: It is elegant, sophisticated, and swanky. A saree with black beads embellishment around the edges will look beguiling for an elegant evening, cocktail, or wedding. Pair the attire with black heels, a sleek hairdo, and long earrings.
2. Blush: Dusty Pink shade - Blush symbolizes powerful female energy. While sequins are not just for performance costumes, you can use this fabric to stitch a beautiful bell sleeves mini dress. A 70s silhouette with a 2000s touch is an aesthetic your followers will live for!
4. Zephyr: Remember Poo from K3G and her pink backless top? Want to recreate it? We have got the thing for you ;) And unlike Rahul, who didn’t pass the vibe check, we know you will fall in love with the fabric.
5. Lilac Blue: The color symbolizes happiness and tranquility. It is a soft and dusty shade of blue. When designing the Lilac blue, we could only think of the Spice Girls and Destiny's Child era’s favorite top - a Sparkly deep-neck spaghetti backless top. Pair it with extreme low-waisted jeans, rectangle sunglasses with colorful hair clips in the hair.
7. Rainforest: Since sequins are a statement material in itself, the best advice is to opt for a monotone look. This deep green shade is elegant and regal. It also looks flattering on various skin tones. Bodycon skirt silhouette will be a fantastic addition to your closet for a girls’ night out.
8. Deep Teal: Get ready for a summer wedding with a touch of glimmer and glitz. Deep Teal Sequin lehenga would be a stunning choice for a lehenga to please your inner Diva's love of luxe glam.