Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Feminine and luxurious, just a single gaze of Freda Sequins Embroidery fabric is enough to make you fall in love with its lacey allure. The sumptuous pattern polished with sparkling sequins is weaved to perfection, adding character and glitz to your closet. It represents the tangling of tiny threads that lead your eye to wander, turning and reflecting in a kaleidoscope of colors. This fabric weaves a fairytale through its unmatched beauty, with every sequin being placed thoughtfully for a decadent feel.
With a soft texture that touches your skin like a breeze, this fabric possesses unparalleled quality and durability with a pure polyester blend. Its opaqueness decked with a mesh lining gives an exquisite definition to your appearance. The firm fitting of this fabric will keep you unrestrained to move while gliding like a second skin on your physique. It comprises a wrinkle-resistant finish, offering the creaseless look your heart desires!
Commonly Used For :Dresses, Gowns, Sarees, Lehengas
Width: 60 Inches (55" work to work)
Stretch : No
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : Yes
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
FREDA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY Fabric Color Diversity
1. Bottle Green: For the fashion-minded among us, the shimmery threads can spark a new look every day! This fabric color is a mish-mash of greenish tints and bling, ideal for sarees and cocktail dresses.
2. Navy Blue: This majestic, bold and vibrant fabric finds its perfect inspiration in the galaxies of unappalled flair. Outfits customized with it are undeniably a delight to flaunt.
3. Grey: A rich and soft greyish color embellished with sequins, this fabric is a beautiful representation of ineffable art. Be it a western fusion or a modern outfit, it would add a touch of glam to your look.
4. Dusty Green: Exemplifying greenish rustic charm with shimmering serenity, you will be swept off your feet by this fabric color. It is an artisanal approach to personalization, perfectly crafted with every stitch.
5. Dusty Pink: Conquer the color of your life in this beautiful, sophisticated and utterly radiant fabric. From weddings to revelries, make a statement with shimmering classy attires.
6. Olive: Be confident and shine in this fabric color that reflects an energizing glow filled with softer green hues. Pair up this appealing fabric with trendsetting styles to celebrate significant moments.
7. Onion: Allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the strikingly vibrant tones of this blushed fabric color. It mirrors your adulation for luxe fashion that goes well with versatile attires.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.