Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
The crystal-like dewdrops settled over an indulgent tulle canvas; this is what aptly demonstrates the beauty of Myraa Net Stone Fabric. A marriage of intrinsic pattern and understated embellishments, it is a marvel to behold. This fabric comprises a delicate netting topped with miniature stones, which gives it a gleaming, flickering effect. Coming into a range of beautifully muted colors, it infuses a wave of freshness into your closet. This starry piece will make your style move effortlessly from day to night.
The polyester blend brings impressive durability into every stitch of this fabric. It touches your skin gently and feels cushiony-soft owing to the mesh layering. The see-through surface of this fabric resists wrinkles to keep your outfits looking smooth and solid all the time. With a snug fit, it clings to your physique without compromising on comfort. Give your flair the perfect drop of pizazz with this ornamented drapery!
Commonly Used For: Dresses, Gowns, Sarees
Width: 60 Inches (55" Work to Work)
Stretch : No
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : Yes
Element : Stone Work On Net Fabric
Country of Origin : China
Disclaimer : Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Multifarious Shades of MYRAA NET STONE FABRIC
1. Light Pink: A subtle and romantic color, giving your outfits an air of femininity you will love carrying around the town. Drench yourself in the magical beauty of this soft pink fabric bejeweled with decorative miniature stones.
2. Aqua: This net fabric's soft, delicate texture is embellished with aquatic charm and gorgeous stones to exude a brilliant yet understated finish. Add an indelible appeal to all your party-wear attires.
3. DG: A delightful blend of white and beige tones, this fabric color represents a radiant sartorial art piece bedecked with ornate stones. From wedding gowns to festive sarees, your personality will shimmer like a star.
4. Dusty Mint: A natural, subtle, and rejuvenating fabric adorned with tiny fancy stones. It is a perfect pick to express your sartorial creativity as the color scheme is versatile and goes well with every type of outfit.
5. Peach: It oozes a soft glamour accentuated by shimmery texture and sumptuous detailing. This peachy fabric color will bring a dream-like allure to your summer dresses, ceremonial attires, and bridesmaids’ gowns.
6. Coffee: Rich, bold, and spellbinding; these attributes aptly define this exotic fabric color cascaded in ornamental stones. Its vibrant accent would spice up your styling, making your outfits classier than ever.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.