Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Dreamy and sparkly with a touch of glam, the Stella Sequins Embroidery fabric will make you the star of every event. It is a timeless drapery to reinvent your fashion fancies with a gorgeous luster and delicate sequins work. No matter the occasion, the charm of sequins never goes out of style. With an assortment of soft pastel colors, this drapery will amaze you to the core. The light reflects off every sequin, creating a captivating illusion effect. This fabric is sure to give you that dressed up feel whilst adding a bit of magic and life to your outfits.
With a fluffy appearance, this fabric is long-lasting owing to its resilience from the polyester composition. The see-through finish infuses a dimension and a whimsical feeling to your flair. Likewise, the structure surface withstands wrinkles enabling the fabric to retain its shape. It is stretchy enough for an easy-going fit, clinching your silhouette comfortably. Spice up your wardrobe with some bling factor!
Commonly used for: Skirts, Blouses, Sarees, Gowns, Lehengas
Stretch : Yes
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : Yes
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Variety of Colors for STELLA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC
1. Onion: Beautiful, elegant and chic; nothing says fashion like sequins. This soft, dreamy pink-colored fabric would add personality and enchantment to western and fusion outfits.
2. Lavender: Make a statement in this fashion-forward mystic sequin embroidery fabric. You can use it to create any kind of project you want, from a wedding gown to a fancy blouse.
3. Black: The perfect blend of simplistic and elegant accents goes well with any style to make you stand out as a classy dresser. The timelessness of black-colored sequined fabric is worth a thousand stares.
4. Mint: This fabric color is refreshing with shimmery hues to it for adding verve to your closet. It is a perfect choice for anyone who needs an easy-to-wear outfit that is apt for any revelry.
5. New Red: Perfect for special occasions, this red-colored exquisite fabric with sequins is sure to make you feel like a million bucks. It is so versatile; you could style it with anything and everything.
6. Purple: This stunning luxurious fabric color is a favorite for those with an eye for beauty. You can use it for custom-fitted dresses, blouses, shirts and more to show off your personal style.
7. Bottle Green: If you want a refined, vibrant, and stylish pattern to use in your next creative project, this fabric color is a perfect choice. Its aesthetics are as alluring as your persona.
8. Coffee Metallic: Bring new life to your style with this fabric color that amalgamates subtle brownish shades with a hint of sequins and a metallic finish. Unarguably, it is every fashion enthusiast's sartorial fantasy.
9. DG: Dress up your imagination in this appealing fabric color with an inventive combination of green and subtle brown hues. Its shimmery aura goes well with the celebration wear and festive outfits.
10. Dusty Silver: A versatile addition to any wardrobe, this luxe fabric color flaunts graceful aesthetics with a radiant sheen. From wedding gowns to prom night dresses, it is suitable for everything.
11. Green Antique New: You will feel like royalty in this vintage-inspired green sequined fabric color. From bolder to classic looks, it would bring your refined fashion taste into the limelight.
12. Peach: Looking for something new to get your fashion game going? This radiant fabric in peachy tints would make you glow with ecstasy. From photoshoots to magnum-opus celebrations, it is appropriate for every occasion.
13. Silver Metallic: Want to instill an unmissable oomph to your ensemble? Look no further than silver metallic fabric decorated with ornate sequins. It is an absolute match for occasions that necessitate polished and sophisticated dressing.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.