Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Get ready for a dazzling display of elegance with Elena Sequins Embroidery featuring shimmery embossed leaves. This glistening fabric captures the essence of nature to express your fine and feminine sense of style. From the intricate sequined leaf embroidery to the vibrant colors and textures, you will be stunned by its captivating beauty. It lets you achieve a look that stands out and speak for itself, fashioned with attention to detail.
Crafted carefully with a combination of premium polyester and mesh, the durability of this fabric is unquestionable. Its wrinkle-resistant surface lets you achieve that crease-free, put-together appearance. It is a see-through fabric that adapts to your body shape, providing a flattering fit and flexible movement. Shine bright like a diamond in the radiance of sequins!
Commonly used for: Dresses, Gowns, sarees
Width : 60 Inches (55" Work to work)
Stretch : Yes
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : Yes
Country of Origin : China
Disclaimer : Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
The Captivating Colors of ELENA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY fabric
1. Purple: The detailed floral-style embroidery is carved on tasteful mesh canvas to redefine the charm of the purple tone. It brings sublimity into the outfits like celebration-wear sarees, dresses, and gowns for an indulgent dressing.
2. Navy Blue: It is the signage of royalty embellished with intricate needlework and elaborative sequins. This fabric color is an ode to the persona that exudes grandeur through modish, western-fusion, and ethnic attires.
3. Bottle Green: A balance of greenish hues mingled with radiating allure of ornate sequins and high-precision embroidery. This fabric color gives a touch of lavishness to party-wear outfits like fancy gowns and sarees.
4. Dusty Silver: An epitome of pure elegance, it revamps the charm of minimalistic dressing with pristine sequins. Moreover, the meticulous needlework on this fabric would bring an elusive charisma to your garments.
5. Black: A drop-dead gorgeous combination of timeless black with enthralling sequins that is radiant as your personality. It is an artisanal masterpiece for creating the finest custom-made dresses and sarees.
6. Green Antique: The vintage magnetism of subtle green interweaved with mesh and scrupulous embroidery to spice up the wardrobe. It is an absolute choice for creating festive sarees and a-la-mode gowns.
7. DG: It perfectly balances white and off-white tints crowned by exotic needlework with sequins. The sophisticated net fabric vouches to instill verve and class to your ethnic and western ensembles.
8. Onion: The soft dreamlike pinkish revelation imprinted on the baroque mesh fabric accompanied by luxe embroidery. This fabric color speaks creative perfection that complements your jovial aura.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.