Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
How to use the ELENA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY fabric for diversified applications?
Party-Wear Shirts: The sequins embroidery fabric imparts a more stylish and fancier look to casual shirts. The polyester material also helps the shirt resist wrinkles. You can wear it to a nighttime revelry for a semi-formal look.
Flared Dresses: The flared dresses made with ELENA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY fabric are an alternative to the traditional ball gowns. These dresses make you feel like a princess with flowing skirts, fitted bodices, and long sleeves.
Wedding Gowns: This fabric would give a velvety and extravagant look and feel due to its high thread count. It has a luxurious appearance that enhances the wedding gown's beauty and provides a polished effect for photos.
The Captivating Colors of ELENA SEQUINS EMBROIDERY fabric
1. Purple: The detailed floral-style embroidery is carved on tasteful mesh canvas to redefine the charm of the purple tone. It brings sublimity into the outfits like celebration-wear sarees, dresses, and gowns for an indulgent dressing.
2. Navy Blue: It is the signage of royalty embellished with intricate needlework and elaborative sequins. This fabric color is an ode to the persona that exudes grandeur through modish, western-fusion, and ethnic attires.
3. Bottle Green: A balance of greenish hues mingled with radiating allure of ornate sequins and high-precision embroidery. This fabric color gives a touch of lavishness to party-wear outfits like fancy gowns and sarees.
4. Dusty Silver: An epitome of pure elegance, it revamps the charm of minimalistic dressing with pristine sequins. Moreover, the meticulous needlework on this fabric would bring an elusive charisma to your garments.
5. Black: A drop-dead gorgeous combination of timeless black with enthralling sequins that is radiant as your personality. It is an artisanal masterpiece for creating the finest custom-made dresses and sarees.
6. Green Antique: The vintage magnetism of subtle green interweaved with mesh and scrupulous embroidery to spice up the wardrobe. It is an absolute choice for creating festive sarees and a-la-mode gowns.
7. DG: It perfectly balances white and off-white tints crowned by exotic needlework with sequins. The sophisticated net fabric vouches to instill verve and class to your ethnic and western ensembles.
8. Onion: The soft dreamlike pinkish revelation imprinted on the baroque mesh fabric accompanied by luxe embroidery. This fabric color speaks creative perfection that complements your jovial aura.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.