Enchanting and ethereal, the Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric mirrors an impeccable balance of bling and femininity. A myriad of metallic sequins settled in the clean, bold lines represents sheer elegance and meticulous craftsmanship. This fabric will dazzle your way to the spotlight with the irresistible allure of crystal-like sequins. The canvas of subtle, bright colors ornamented with light-reflective beads is what makes this tapestry a festive staple. After all, a touch of sparkle makes your appearance desirable to revel in momentous occasions.
Crafted with polyester, this fabric withstands wrinkles, wear and tear, lasting for a lifetime. The embedding of mesh underneath the drapery feels so soft on the wearer’s skin, giving the outfit an ornate feel. Besides, it offers sheer comfort and does not restricts the movement. This translucent fabric envelops your physique with a snug yet graceful fit, accentuating the body contours in all the right places. It is truly what you need to light up the festivities in style!
Relish the Beauty of LUCY SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC in versatile ways:
The LUCY SEQUINS EMBROIDERY FABRIC collection is the perfect touch of festive glam that makes everything merry and bright. Fabulous, eclectic, and exquisite, here is the outfit inspiration to flaunt the ah-mazing sequins embroidery fabric.
Skirts: This fabric is the perfect touch for any occasion. Enter a sequin soiree, and you are guaranteed to light up everyone around you. Be smoldering like a firework in a fiery yet delicate skirt. You can also add more drama with a high-low ensemble from head to toe.
Pencil Dresses: You will have to take our word for it, it is impossible to go wrong in sequins! We love the dresses that catch the light and reflect colors in an incredibly captivating way. The sequins embroidery fabrics pencil dress is ideal for a casual dinner and family merriments.
Sarees: Get your spellbinding outfit ready with this chic fabric. Give your traditional wear a modern twist by wearing this sequin-embroidered saree. Perfect for all the cherishable revelries. Complement your look with an embellished potli bag!
1. Dusty Green: Add a gleaming flair to your wardrobe with sequins. The dusty green epitomizes unrivaled regalia, ideal for an evening gown or adding an accent piece to your space.
2. New Red: Red is all about being fierce, bold, and alluring; From silhouette dresses to bodycon ones, there are many ways to bring this fabric to life.
3. Metallic: It reflects indelible bling to enwrap you in the cascade of beaming ecstasy. The metallic panache exudes glamour, whether in a dress or a saree.
4. C-10: A mishmash of beige and off-white echoes serenity with an ablaze of subtle tones. The amalgamation of net and polyester mesh is crafted for ethnic sartorial choices.
5. Lilac: Be it merriment or a cocktail party, the unsurpassed charm of sequins emulates your blissful persona. From sarees to gowns, the magic of lilac will steal hearts.
6. 25: Try a mermaid stiletto or a contemporary saree for the revelries that require elegant yet bold attires. Personify excellence with refined taste in fashion.
7. Hot Pink: Flamboyant, feminine, and glamour; pink is all about the sheer radiance. Pick a lehenga, saree, or vintage gown to emulate elegance.
8. Purple: The everlasting allure of purple will awaken your fashion zeal. From a mini skirt to luxe gowns, the aura of sequins mirrors your love for perfection.
9. Navy Blue: Complement a pencil dress or an off-the-shoulder one with minimalistic accessories. The dappled beauty of navy blue would make you the showstopper!
10. Midnight Green on Black: An oh-so-gorgeous combination that would get the spotlight on you. We suggest pairing a saree or a gown with statement jewelry and a handbag.
11. Gold Mat: The gold luster intertwined with exquisite sequins is indeed a match made in heaven. You can don an iridescent gown, saree, or lehenga to spread your charm.
12. Pastel Peach: The subtle allure of pastel peach with shimmer is all you need to conquer the world. It is perfect for a sheath dress, skirt, or straight gown.
13. Antique: Who does not love to have a vintage charisma in the closet? Opt for retro gowns or contemporary sarees enwrapped in this mesmerizing shade.
14. Teal: An intermingling of turquoise tint with dark green hues would complement all your ethnic and western attires.
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.