Premium crushed knit fabric with a polyester base. It has a zari thread knitted in the fabric that gives it a glittering effect. It has a warp and weft stretch and a fabulous drape.
Which outfits can be customized using TERENA FASHION KNITS FABRIC?
Dresses: The TERENA FASHION KNITS FABRIC infuses class and sophistication into the dresses, which can be tailored with short sleeves, long sleeves or sleeveless. You can choose between V necklines, scoop necks or boat necks to customize the dress as per your fashion palate.
Blouses: The blouses made with polyester crushed knit zari fabric have a very delicate and graceful look to them. They can be worn for various occasions like weddings, parties, family gatherings or any other formal event.
Skirts: The skirts made from crushed knit fabric hug the body closely and have a flattering effect on curves. You can complement them with high-heeled shoes to match your style!
TERNA FASHION KNITS FABRIC: The Color Collection
1. Beige (Zing): It embodies the sublime elegance blended with unmatchable grace for enamoring sartorial craftsmanship. The beige tones are ideal for occasions requiring classier attires, be it saree, dresses, or western-fusion fashion.
2. Black Onion: This fabric color is all you need to look glamourous at nighttime revelries. Backed by the beauty of maroon and dark brown tints, it is an excellent embellishment for shimmery midis, crop tops, and skirts.
3. Black Self (Zing): Minimalistic, stylish, and sophisticated, this fabric color has an inescapable and eye-appealing charm to it. From an evergreen straight-fit dress to contemporary saree blouses, it adds an edginess to your fashion taste.
4. Black Silver: A beautiful amalgamation of black and silver hues comes together to bring your delicate outfit to life. It has a mystic aura enticed in the attractive glittery splash that is a delight for the attires suitable for special occasions.
5. Bottle Green: The charisma of shimmery dark green stands for unappalled flamboyancy. It is nothing less than a sartorial treasure, instilling feminine essence and poise in sarees, blouses, and maxis.
6. Burgandy: The ever-so-chic burgundy whispers endless tales of royal fashion and allure. It seeks inspiration from resplendent style to personify eternal bliss into your ethnic and contemporary festive ensembles.
7. Champagne (Zing): Crafted exquisitely with love for sheer delicateness and subtle vibrancy, the champagne color exemplifies intricate radiance. From a classic saree to skirts and from dresses to tops, this fabric is an unmissable attraction.
8. Gold Green: It has a soft, youthful appeal that never fails to captivate the hearts of the fashion zealots. This color is the harbinger of glory and opulence, infusing pleasant vivacity into contemporary-chic and traditional outfits.
9. Grey (Zing): Embellished with the dainty coiffuring, grey epitomizes fascination and graceful flair. It incorporates a meticulous intricacy and silver lining to celebration-wear such as sarees, blouses, and fusion ethnics.
10. Light Blue (Zing): Bestowed with absolute serenity and endearing feminity, this color is unequivocally refined and calming. It is ideal for timeless ensembles like sarees, wrap dresses, knot tops, and flared skirts.
11. Maroon: It murmurs a thousand fables of grandeur and lavishness, adorned with the enticing artistic symphony. From festivities to casual merriments, this color goes well for luxe scarfs, midis, sarees, and whatnot.
12. Mint Green: This fabric color is refreshing as an ocean breeze, nestled with a glittering and vivacious glow. It is perfect for the occasions that call for easy-going dressing with a dash of exotic exuberance.
13. Navy Blue: Hailing from the realms of royalty and splendor, navy blue is an ecstatic combination of dazzling shimmer and dark blue tints. It brings an angelic charm to ensembles such as belted sarees, straight-fit dresses, and flowy skirts.
14. New Light Blue: A soulful blend of tranquility and scintillating panache, equipped with glittering emulation of the sky. Whether it is a traditional saree or an evening dress, this fabric color would embrace your personal style like no other.
15. Off White: It represents an enigmatic demeanor, decked up with unrivalled shimmery pristine beauty. Wrapping you in the lavish canopy of sartorial excellence, the outfits made with this fabric color are truly a pleasure to wear.
16. Onion (Zing): This fabric color is reminiscent of a luxurious mish-mash of beige and soft champagne. It exhibits the dewdrops of elegance, making the fabric a picture-perfect companion for the sarees, long dresses, and luxe skirts.
17. Pink (Zing): It symbolizes what dreams are made of pinkish heaven embellished with shimmery drapes. You can utilize this fabric color to create a-la-mode outfits exuding feminine charm and the resilient spirit of everlasting fashion.
18. Rose Gold: Concealed in the celestial visualization of gold and rosy tints, it would light up your persona. Your outfits will blush with pure ecstasy and illumination with this fabric that goes well with celebration-wear attires.
19. Teal: A gorgeous medley of dark green and turquoise traces, this fabric color is worth every stare. It blends with the traditional and modish outfits to echo the love for effortless and rapturous styling.
Commonly used for: Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
Width: 60 inches
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.