Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
An illusion of subtle serenity decked with elegance; the Ellie Premium Satin epitomizes sartorial luxury at its best. This fabric compliments your style without going overboard. Every stitch has a gorgeous glisten, making the wearer feel like royalty. A flushed hue that sparkles with every sway of light is what makes satin a luxurious and treasurable piece in your wardrobe. Slip into the radiant beauty of this fabric in a variety of vibrant shades, which are sure to tug on your heartstrings.
This polyester-induced fabric is durable enough to survive wear and tear, maintaining the quality of your garments for longer. It takes a moment to soak up the softness and sleekness of satin, which feels feathery-smooth against your skin. It settles on your silhouette with a slight stretch, making you feel unrestricted. The top layer of this fabric is glossy, whereas its underside is plain for a put-together look. Satin’s rich, creaseless surface and flowy drape will make all eyes linger on your style.
Commonly used for : Dresses, Skirts, Blouse, Sarees
GSM : 169
Country of Origin : China
Disclaimer : Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Alluring Colors of ELLIE PREMIUM SATIN Fabric
1. Liquid Gold: Drench yourself in the everlasting beauty and radiance of beige hues. This fabric is a sublime work of art, adding an inescapable shimmer and glow to western and ethnic outfits.
2. 40: A mix of elegance and sophistication, this fabric color is crafted with a love for fashion-forward outfits worn at special events. It is a perfect sartorial pick for bringing luxe vibes to your look.
3. Dusty Mint: It is a calming and easy-going shade to spice up your summertime wardrobe. Bring a fabric of class and comfort; it would never let you down at evening soirees and festivities.
4. Lilac: Beyond glamor and grace, this fabric color is an ode to feminine charm. It is bright, exquisite, and luxurious to keep your fashion game on point with modern and chic attires.
5. Arctic Blue: Keeping it simple yet significant has never been easier with this tranquil fabric color echoing the oceanic serenity. It will look flattering in contemporary and vintage styles.
6. Teal: It transcends the unmissable aura of dark green tints put together to form a gorgeous shade. This fabric exemplifies simplicity at its best, maintaining the dazzling enamor.
7. Daisy Glow: It is fabulous just the way you are, being the epitome of eternal poise and royalty. You will surely shine like a diamond cascaded in muted pink tints and unmistakable flair.
8. Cool Mint: Marvel at the splendor and quietude of this breezy fabric color concealed in an invigorating captivation. It will flicker its way into the hearts, speaking volumes of your persona.
23. Marsala: A canvas of deep wine red color, exuding timeless appeal which is eponymous with eternal style. It is nothing less than a fashion consort for traditional and formal affairs.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.