Country of Origin: China
An Embodiment of Luxury and Gleaming Panache
Workplace, party, or a soirée; wear the evergreen style that is always in demand. Swirling with a blend of polyester mesh and net, the sequins embroidery fabric optimizes absolute tranquility with an enduring shimmer that knows how to make its way into the hearts.
It's All About the Glitz and Glamor this Season!
These dazzling sequins embroidered fabric pieces offer a trend-forward finish to both classic and minimalist pieces. Let your creativity shine with the artistic and breathtaking fabrics of art that will never go out of style.
The grace and beauty of sequins! Your outfit deserves the finest fabric and workmanship. Inspired by noble medieval tapestries, the Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric centers on intricate needlework to make your outfits shine like stars on a dark night. Details include crystal, metallic, glitter, and iridescent inspirations that enthrall onlookers.
Whether you are looking for luxurious evening gowns, prom dresses, graduation outfits, or bridesmaid dresses, the Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric is a staple. It signifies divinity with a chicness to add the glory of thousand moons to your outfit. Truly, a touch of woven magic!
Relish the Beauty of Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric in Versatile Ways:
The Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric collection is the perfect touch of festive glam that makes everything merry and bright. Fabulous, eclectic, and exquisite, here is the outfit inspiration to flaunt the ah-mazing sequins embroidery fabric.
- Skirts: This fabric is the perfect touch for any occasion. Enter a sequin soiree, and you are guaranteed to light up everyone around you. Be smoldering like a firework in a fiery yet delicate skirt. You can also add more drama with a high-low ensemble from head to toe
- Pencil Dresses: You will have to take our word for it, it is impossible to go wrong in sequins! We love the dresses that catch the light and reflect colors in an incredibly captivating way. The sequins embroidery fabrics pencil dress is ideal for a casual dinner and family merriments
- Sarees: Get your spellbinding outfit ready with this chic fabric. Give your traditional wear a modern twist by wearing this sequin-embroidered saree. Perfect for all the cherishable revelries. Complement your look with an embellished potli bag!
What is So Special About Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric?
- An irresistible sheen with intricate texture
- A luxurious feel with ornate aesthetics
- Reflective properties for a luminous look
- Lightweight and bliss to wear
- Bright and glossy finishing
Lucy Sequins Embroidery Fabric Colors1. Dusty Green: Add a gleaming flair to your wardrobe with sequins. The dusty green epitomizes unrivaled regalia, ideal for an evening gown or adding an accent piece to your space.
Red is all about being fierce, bold, and alluring; From silhouette dresses to bodycon ones, there are many ways to bring this fabric to life.
It reflects indelible bling to enwrap you in the cascade of beaming ecstasy. The metallic panache exudes glamour, whether in a dress or a saree.
A mishmash of beige and off-white echoes serenity with an ablaze of subtle tones. The amalgamation of net and polyester mesh is crafted for ethnic sartorial choices.
Be it merriment or a cocktail party, the unsurpassed charm of sequins emulates your blissful persona. From sarees to gowns, the magic of lilac will steal hearts.
6. Navy Blue: Complement a pencil dress or an off-the-shoulder one with minimalistic accessories. The dappled beauty of navy blue would make you the showstopper!
7. Gold Mat: The gold luster intertwined with exquisite sequins is indeed a match made in heaven. You can don an iridescent gown, saree, or lehenga to spread your charm.
The subtle allure of pastel peach with shimmer is all you need to conquer the world. It is perfect for a sheath dress, skirt, or straight gown.
9. Teal: An intermingling of turquoise tint with dark green hues would complement all your ethnic and western attires.