Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
The ELA CR7 Printed Fabric instils an extra dose of sass and femininity into your wardrobe. Studded with a satiny sheen on both sides, each detailing radiates modern sophistication. From everyday outfits to grand occasions, this fabric makes it effortless to bring class to any look. It comprises spring-inspired shades ornamented with swirls of subtle flowers. You will keep marveling at its ornate pleats and delectable texture.
Polyester fibers keep this fabric's sartorial energy blooming for longer, imbuing unsurpassable durability to your outfits. It feels like a soft breeze touching your skin and setting firmly over your frame while offering an easy-going fit. This solid fabric's pleats always stay neat, thanks to the wrinkle-resistant surface. Its flowy drape adds a personality to your ensembles, getting your every step into the limelight.
Commonly used for : Blouse, Skirts, Gown, Sarees, Lehengas
Composition : 100% Polyester
Stretch : Yes
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : No
Element : Pleated Printed fabric
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
ELA CR7 PRINTED FABRIC’s Color Assortment
1. Printed 60: Adorned with classic striped and ornate pleats, this fabric color would remind you of dainty florals. From maxis to minis and from sarees to jumpsuits, it is perfect for creating your dream outfit with vivacity.
2. Printed 57: It is an exquisite assortment of peachy paradise embellished with subtle pleats and blooming flowers. You can craft striking sartorial pieces of art that would make everyone around you skip a beat.
3. Printed 58: An idyllic rendition of love intertwined with colorful flowery designs would awaken your mesmerizing persona. Besides, the soft pleats make this fabric ideal for flared skirts, pleated pants, maxis, and sarees.
4. Printed 59: The allure of multi-faceted flowers meets the regalia of navy blue for infusing enchantment and splendor into sophisticated ensembles. You can use this fabric for crafting contemporary sarees, classy dresses, and knee-length skirts.
5. Printed 6: This fabric is a creative masterpiece, a majestic canvas filled with artistic brilliance and supreme craftsmanship. Outfits made with it would become your go-to staple for the occasions necessitating chic dressing.
6. Printed 5: The apt interpretation of this fabric color would be embedding of orchids on pristine opus for seeping composure. It is an excellent pick for summertime clothing to keep you relaxed yet fashionable.
7. Shaded 95: It echoes the faded beauty of delicate flowers and leaves blossoming into a charming beauty. This fabric is minimalistic yet opulent, from scarves to crop tops and wide-leg pants to easy-going skirts.
8. Shaded 52 Dark Brown: The deep and intense pattern of brown color carved on the sheer drapery of serene white would relish your heart and soul. It is made specifically to create comfortable and stylish daytime outfits.
9. Shaded 52 Yellow: The flawless white base is elaborated with miniature splashes of yellow to mirror invigorating aesthetics. You can get your summer outfits designed with this fabric to awaken the free bird in you.
10. Shaded 52 Navy: Drenched in the spellbinding navy blue floral-inspired design, this fabric material is a personification of effortless styling. From a vintage saree to modish dresses and blouses to skirts, it gels seamlessly with everything.
11. Shaded 52 Purple: The calming hues of purple engraved on exotic white fabric with indulgent pleats is a treat for the eyes. This fabric color is a match made in heaven for the attires that speak for you.
12. Shaded 52 Bottle Green: It displays an uplifting confluence of white with enthralling shades of green. It encompasses a majestic yet delicate appeal to modish scarves, lightweight sarees, pleated skirts, and relaxed-fit blouses.
13. Shaded 52 Green: It is a nostalgia for the sacred beauty of prospering leaves and greenery visible after a much-awaited rain. Bring your fashion fantasies to the limelight with this fabric that caresses the modern and ethnic attires.
14. Shaded 94: This fabric color exhibits pure contentment, crowned by the masterpiece of blue divinity. It has a dynamic liveliness for creating the chicest blouses, skirts, and dresses with an iridescent cascade.
15. Shaded 97: Encrusted with a combination of peachy pink and soft crimson shades, this fabric color has an irresistible aura. From western fashion to fusion-wear, it would create bespoke outfits that are all about queenly signage.
16. Shaded 99: A blissful breeze of air, weaved with a pleasing flower-patterned design in exotic blue, this fabric color is a tropical reverie. Accentuate your charisma by wearing sarees, up-to-date blouses, and long skirts.
17. Shaded 98: Reflecting the striking combination of soft pink, purple, and diverse shades of blue, this fabric color is a treasurable dream. It is crafted for the outfits like midis, maxis, sarees, skirts, and jumpsuits to make the special moments alive.
18. Shaded 93: A beige cross-over with peachy hues for soothing the eyes, an unimpeachable accompaniment for summer-style dressing. It highlights the enduring aesthetics of traditional and modern ensembles.
19. Shaded 300: Draped in the delicacy of dark blue, sky blue, and baby pink, this fabric color is an edifying revelation of scenic vision. You can use the fabric for tailor-made outfits that adore your premium fashion taste.
20. Printed 23295: It recites the age-old charm of violet mingled with minimalistic florals, rimmed in comforting white pleated fabric. This fabric is a sight to behold, from free-flowing sarees to A-line dresses.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.