Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
A bewitching envelope of opulence elevated to a wearable art piece. The "fabric name" flaunts a gold foil work to lift your spirits, reminding you of those little moments of joie de vivre. This fabric embodies prestige with a layer of intricate and enchanting foil design. It swathes you in luxury and royalty, setting your style a class apart. The tissue fabric offers sensuous comfort to your body with its delicate and lightweightedness.
Created with 100% premium polyester yarns, "fabric name" will be a statement addition to your wardrobe. A translucent texture elaborated with a shimmery canvas of sunlit glow makes this fabric a daintiness and feminine silhouette. Nothing says festive like this fabric's light and bright colors staple for expensive settings. The firm finish of this fabric withstands wrinkles to provide a uniform look throughout. Likewise, its organza-like surface radiates a soft and flowing medley of infusing life to beautiful ethnics and creative elements.
Commonly used for: Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
Composition: Polyester100%, Tissue Fabric
Stretch : No
Wrinkle-resistant: Yes Transparent: Yes Design Element: Gold Foil work
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Which ensembles can be weaved with ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA Fabric?
Wedding Gowns: The satin-organza fabric is apt for weaving voluminous wedding gowns and a matching veil. Get some embellishments on your gown for an ornamental look.
Window Treatments: These can make any space look drab to fab in no time. The window treatments in ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA fabric gel with varied décor themes.
Fancy Skirts: They have a tulle-like appearance with the softness of satin. Such skirts offer the right amount of volume, creating a luxe illusion for the wearer.
Colorful Assortment of ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA Fabric
1. Lilac: A magical blend of femininity and light violet tints, paying homage to your fine fashion taste. This fabric is all about channeling your resplendence through an exotic envelope of luxury.
2. Grey: Being an epitome of class and sophistication, grey brings a dapperness to your appearance. The fabric has a subtle crisp texture, making it appropriate for pulling off versatile formal looks.
3. Cool Blue: Representing the serenity of a calm blue sea, this fabric color is nothing short of an invigorating drapery. You can incorporate it into closet masterpieces and home furnishings.
4. Lavender: Glamorous, delicate, and magical; this lavender-shaded fabric looks stunning on fashion-forward pieces. It infuses an alluring verve to your persona, which never fails to captivate the hearts.
5. Khaki: A light brownish color intermingled with beige undertones to let your style stand out with minimalism and grace. This fabric is a go-to for ensembles worn at the workplace, brunches, and outings.
6. Mint Green: An energizing splash of aquatic charisma, this revivifying fabric color is a premium pick for trendy clothing. It suffuses every look with a liveliness that lights up the demurest atmosphere.
7. Blush: It is a fascinating canvas of divine pinkish allure crafted exclusively to add some glitz and glam to your façade. This fabric will make you feel like a queen adorned in her majestic panache.
8. Light Blue: This fabric color is as enticing as an ocean, taking cues from the bright sky and neutral shades. You can utilize it for creating aesthetically-pleasing ensembles and window treatments.
9. Cream: A rich color palette embellished with beige and gold undertones, this fabric color is ultra-elegant. Transact with confidence in flattering outfits imitating a lavish and comforting pearl-like glow.
10. White: The spark of pristine warmth converses with a tranquil vision, beguiling the beholder’s eyes. This fabric color veils your look with a ravishing refinement to let your presence make a difference.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.