Please note that the sample will be hand-sized, allowing you to check the fabric.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
The sparkling charm of sequins flows in a graceful stream, giving fashion a new lease of life; this is what Sienna Embroidery Fabric is all about. Its true beauty lies in the lush detailing comprising elaborative sequins patterned linearly with tiny flowers in between for a feminine appeal. The glistening sequins emit light elegantly to bring all the limelight to your outfit, while its shimmery accents will tempt your senses. Available in ten dreamy shades, it truly represents how magical a sartorial luxury can be.
The pure polyester composition of this fabric will protect your ensembles against wear and tear for many years. It amalgamates comfort and pliability, offering a body-hugging fitting that supports your movement. This fluffy, translucent drapery does not crumple to keep your garments in good shape. Sequins are indeed a mood-maker for glamorous events!
Commonly Used For: Dresses, Gowns, Sarees ,Lehengas
Width: 60 Inches (55" Work to Work)
Stretch : Yes
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Transparent : Yes
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Diversified Uses of SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC
Decorative Pillowcases: Sprucing up your space has never been so effortless with our SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC. You can utilize it for stitching decorative pillowcases in varied colors for your living room or bedroom for pleasing aesthetics.
Soiree Sarees: Nothing can accentuate your feminine charm like a saree does. Be it any special occasion or a festive celebration, opt for a sequined saree draped in a contemporary style with a halter neck blouse for an unmatchable glamor.
High-slit Gowns: Are you starstruck by those red-carpet looks of your favorite celebrities? Look no further and get a bespoke sequined gown in a bold shade with a high slit. Style it up with a metallic belt to recreate celeb-approved looks.
Stunning Color Variations of SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC
1. Bottle Green: With a sparkling effect, captivating pattern, and vibrant color, this fabric will make all your ensembles stand out. You will be the life of every party in getups styled with this stunning fabric.
2. Dusty Green: Invented to inspire happiness and confidence, this fabric is the perfect rendition of life's magic. Bring your personal style to the next level by donning outfits weaved with dusty green allure.
3. Lavender: For an elegant and timeless touch on your garments, choose the rich tone of lavender with this beautiful sequined fabric. Its infectious charisma would woo the hearts of fashion fanatics.
4. Lilac Blue: Made to reinvent a fashion-forward closet, the shimmery fabric is perfect for creating a polished look without spending a fortune. You can also mix and match it to flaunt versatile looks.
5. 88: Infuse a touch of glam into your everyday style with this light pink sequined fabric. You can also layer it over your favorite tops, dresses, skirts and jeans for an invigorated and classy look.
6. 89: Need a little spark in your persona? This sequined fabric exudes sequined tranquility to jazz up your appearance. It is a perfect choice for making summertime party dresses, blouses, and sarees.
7. 91: Ornamented in aquatic beauty with shimmer hues, this fabric can make any outfit go from good to great. Whether it is a prom dress or a festive attire, it would get all the eyes on you!
8. Dark Wine: This fabric color is rich and bold with tints of maroon for adding a little pizzazz to your look. Its sequined pattern would be an excellent embellishment for sophisticated outfits.
9. Green Antique: Bring your special memories alive and make it a lasting tribute to your affable personality with this vintage-inspired fabric. Its startling aesthetics would make you the ultimate showstopper of the event.
10. Navy: When it comes to flaunting an eternal fashion, do not settle for less. The navy sequined fabric is an ode to majestic flair bedecked with graceful, celebratory and feminine vibes.
11. Purple: Wrap yourself in six yards of luxury and elegance in this purple sequined fabric. It is an evergreen shade to let your sartorial creativity shine in dresses and sarees, meant to steal the spotlight.
12. Teal: Turn your next fashion project into a hit with this ultra-chic and beautiful teal-colored sequined fabric. It is a match made in heaven for contemporary and trendy outfits.
A fabric sample or swatch is a small piece that shows how the fabric looks and feels before you decide.
What is fabric meterage? Fabric meterage is just measuring how long your fabric is, usually in meters, like measuring a road's length.
What is the difference between fabric swatch and meterage? Swatch is a small part for checking, and meterage is the whole length, like having a full roll of fabric.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.