With a touch of lavish texture and royalty that is certain to steal the show, the ELA CR7 Knitted Fabric is a timeless trendsetter. Its complex, deep-curving folds give it a sumptuous, chic look. The pleats weaved over an exquisitely-shaded backdrop provide a stunning optical illusion. It is studded with an artisanal elegance and a sheen that delights the eyes. This fabric exudes a sophisticated grandeur like no other.
Weaved with polyester's durability, this fabric is made to stand the test of time. Its soft fibers wick away moisture and stretch without compromising the fit. This opaque tapestry is itch-resistant and withstands wrinkles for the pleats that never get out of shape. It minimizes the amount of ironing required, making the fabric a perfect staple for business-casual looks. There is a satiny feel and luster on both sides, followed by a fluid-like drape to update your style.
Commonly used for : Blouse, Skirts, Gown, Sarees, Lehengas
Composition : 100% Polyester
Stretch : Yes
Wrinkle-resistant : Yes
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Eye-soothing Shades of ELA CR7 KNITTED FABRIC
1. ShadedSea Green: This fabric color is a must-have for looks that are fresh as the sea and bright as the sun. It offers the perfect combination of movement, texture, and stretch for your elegant style.
2. Shaded Evergreen: Whether you are stretching pleats on a skirt or hugging the classic pleated knit tee like an old friend, this fabric will be your go-to staple for athletic meets, concerts, and cozy nights.
3. Shaded Navy Blue Mint Green: The gorgeous and classic color combination of this texturized fabric would steal your heart. It is an idyllic match for statement outfits, window treatments or wall coverings.
4. Shaded Beige with Lilac: An elegant and festive fabric with a touch of vintage style, impeccable for your spring and summer wardrobe. You can use it to add vibrancy to an otherwise monochrome look.
5. Shaded Lemon Drop: Precious, pearly and charming, this fabric color is an ode to your jovial persona. Conceal your sartorial world in lemony tints and brighten the atmosphere wherever you go.
6. Shaded Coffee with Pink: An excellent fabric color for casual and corporate styles filled with class and femininity. It is so soft, chic, and lightweight that you would move around like a fresh heavenly breeze.
7. Shaded Purple: The eye-appealing purplish hues cascaded on a pleated canvas for outfits demanding attention. The eternal charm of this fabric will instantly turn any demure attire into a statement piece.
8. Shaded Coffee Light Brown: It is a subtle tint of brown intermingled with beige undertones for an ultra-graceful look. It would go well with your fall wardrobe or for creating an inviting ambience in your home decor.
9. Shaded Pink White: This fabric color exemplifies sartorial beauty in its optimal brilliance. Bejewelled with dreamy aesthetics, it amalgamates two classiest feminine colors for crafting ah-mazing looks!
10. Shaded 7: It epitomizes pure sophistication through a raffish blend of black and greyish tones. This fabric color is an excellent pick for weaving modern ensembles like figure-hugging dresses and flowy skirts.
11. Shaded Peach: Nothing can represent the joy of the spring season like this fabric color does. Enwrapped in stunning peachy tints, it brings a beautiful liveliness to your outfits for that unmissable charm.
12. Shaded Teal with Navy: Conquer the world in style with this fabric color, radiating an exquisite magnificence that is worth every stare. You will feel like a queen coming straight out of a castle in this glorious drapery.
13. Shaded Deep Teal: Its raw mysticism emanates all your fashion manifestations. This fabric color has an incalculable flair which translates into blissful couture to revitalize the divine craftsmanship.
14. Shaded Red: A combination of nuanced and bold hues, this suave fabric color embodies the zenith of luxe styles, narrating a threaded tale of feistiness, romance, levity, and delicate artistry.
15. Shaded Black: It reinterprets the irresistible charm of blackish tones for thoughtfully mystical designs. You will look like finesse in sartorial perfection, flaunting your distinctive personality with resplendence.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 meters of the same fabric. Use code THOT10
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.
We believe in the strength of collective intelligence - collaborate with us today to bring your ideas to life and make a lasting impact.
Stock levels are subject to fluctuations, and availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of your order.
In the event of stock shortages, the supplier may reproduce a new batch. However, there are instances where the order may need to be canceled.
If a delay occurs due to reproduction, we will consult with you to obtain your confirmation before proceeding with the revised lead time.
If the supplier cancels your order, you have the option to request alternative products or a full refund.
In the rare event where a requested swatch is unavailable after an order has been placed, we will provide a complete refund for that specific item and proceed with shipping the remaining requested swatches.
Please note that the colours of the yardages may differ from the colours shown on your device screens as a result of variations in screen settings.
Colour variations between print orders may occur due to batch-to-batch differences.