Premium pleated knit fabric in polyester base. It has a satiny shine on both sides. The pleated texture has a flowy drape. It has a length wise warp stretch.
Commonly used for: Blouse, Skirts
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Which outfits can be brought to life with ELA CR7 KNITTED FABRIC?
Classic Skirts: Pleated skirts have been in vogue since their inception into the fashion world. You can pair them with plaid blouses or collared shirts for a chicer semi-formal look.
Vintage Blouses: Whether heading to a soiree or a brunch, the vintage blouses have an ineffaceable magnetism. Opt for wrap-style or a simplistic one, and strive for an effortless appearance.
Long Curtains: Since the ELA CR7 KNITTED FABRIC comes in elegant gradient dual-toned shades, you can stitch long curtains for your living room partition. Pair the pleated side with plain texture curtains for an inviting effect.
Eye-soothing Shades of ELA CR7 KNITTED FABRIC
1. ShadedSea Green: This fabric color is a must-have for looks that are fresh as the sea and bright as the sun. It offers the perfect combination of movement, texture, and stretch for your elegant style.
2. Shaded Evergreen: Whether you are stretching pleats on a skirt or hugging the classic pleated knit tee like an old friend, this fabric will be your go-to staple for athletic meets, concerts, and cozy nights.
3. Shaded Navy Blue Mint Green: The gorgeous and classic color combination of this texturized fabric would steal your heart. It is an idyllic match for statement outfits, window treatments or wall coverings.
4. Shaded Beige with Lilac: An elegant and festive fabric with a touch of vintage style, impeccable for your spring and summer wardrobe. You can use it to add vibrancy to an otherwise monochrome look.
5. Shaded Lemon Drop: Precious, pearly and charming, this fabric color is an ode to your jovial persona. Conceal your sartorial world in lemony tints and brighten the atmosphere wherever you go.
6. Shaded Coffee with Pink: An excellent fabric color for casual and corporate styles filled with class and femininity. It is so soft, chic, and lightweight that you would move around like a fresh heavenly breeze.
7. Shaded Purple: The eye-appealing purplish hues cascaded on a pleated canvas for outfits demanding attention. The eternal charm of this fabric will instantly turn any demure attire into a statement piece.
8. Shaded Coffee Light Brown: It is a subtle tint of brown intermingled with beige undertones for an ultra-graceful look. It would go well with your fall wardrobe or for creating an inviting ambience in your home decor.
9. Shaded Pink White: This fabric color exemplifies sartorial beauty in its optimal brilliance. Bejewelled with dreamy aesthetics, it amalgamates two classiest feminine colors for crafting ah-mazing looks!
10. Shaded 7: It epitomizes pure sophistication through a raffish blend of black and greyish tones. This fabric color is an excellent pick for weaving modern ensembles like figure-hugging dresses and flowy skirts.
11. Shaded Peach: Nothing can represent the joy of the spring season like this fabric color does. Enwrapped in stunning peachy tints, it brings a beautiful liveliness to your outfits for that unmissable charm.
12. Shaded Teal with Navy: Conquer the world in style with this fabric color, radiating an exquisite magnificence that is worth every stare. You will feel like a queen coming straight out of a castle in this glorious drapery.
13. Shaded Deep Teal: Its raw mysticism emanates all your fashion manifestations. This fabric color has an incalculable flair which translates into blissful couture to revitalize the divine craftsmanship.
14. Shaded Red: A combination of nuanced and bold hues, this suave fabric color embodies the zenith of luxe styles, narrating a threaded tale of feistiness, romance, levity, and delicate artistry.
15. Shaded Black: It reinterprets the irresistible charm of blackish tones for thoughtfully mystical designs. You will look like finesse in sartorial perfection, flaunting your distinctive personality with resplendence.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.