Premium satin organza fabric in a polyester base. It has a soft and shiny top side and a tarnished underside. The fabric has a sheer quality and no elasticity.
Commonly used for: Dresses, Skirts, Blouse
Width : 60 inches
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Due to the dyeing process, there might be a slight variation in the color due to lot difference. As the process involves humans, the fabric may contain marks of imperfection from the process.
Which ensembles can be weaved with ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA Fabric?
Wedding Gowns: The satin-organza fabric is apt for weaving voluminous wedding gowns and a matching veil. Get some embellishments on your gown for an ornamental look.
Window Treatments: These can make any space look drab to fab in no time. The window treatments in ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA fabric gel with varied décor themes.
Fancy Skirts: They have a tulle-like appearance with the softness of satin. Such skirts offer the right amount of volume, creating a luxe illusion for the wearer.
Colorful Assortment of ORZ 3 SATIN ORGANZA Fabric
1. Lilac: A magical blend of femininity and light violet tints, paying homage to your fine fashion taste. This fabric is all about channeling your resplendence through an exotic envelope of luxury.
2. Grey: Being an epitome of class and sophistication, grey brings a dapperness to your appearance. The fabric has a subtle crisp texture, making it appropriate for pulling off versatile formal looks.
3. Cool Blue: Representing the serenity of a calm blue sea, this fabric color is nothing short of an invigorating drapery. You can incorporate it into closet masterpieces and home furnishings.
4. Lavender: Glamorous, delicate, and magical; this lavender-shaded fabric looks stunning on fashion-forward pieces. It infuses an alluring verve to your persona, which never fails to captivate the hearts.
5. Khaki: A light brownish color intermingled with beige undertones to let your style stand out with minimalism and grace. This fabric is a go-to for ensembles worn at the workplace, brunches, and outings.
6. Mint Green: An energizing splash of aquatic charisma, this revivifying fabric color is a premium pick for trendy clothing. It suffuses every look with a liveliness that lights up the demurest atmosphere.
7. Blush: It is a fascinating canvas of divine pinkish allure crafted exclusively to add some glitz and glam to your façade. This fabric will make you feel like a queen adorned in her majestic panache.
8. Light Blue: This fabric color is as enticing as an ocean, taking cues from the bright sky and neutral shades. You can utilize it for creating aesthetically-pleasing ensembles and window treatments.
9. Cream: A rich color palette embellished with beige and gold undertones, this fabric color is ultra-elegant. Transact with confidence in flattering outfits imitating a lavish and comforting pearl-like glow.
10. White: The spark of pristine warmth converses with a tranquil vision, beguiling the beholder’s eyes. This fabric color veils your look with a ravishing refinement to let your presence make a difference.