Disclaimer: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible due to the screen resolution.
Diversified Uses of SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC
Decorative Pillowcases: Sprucing up your space has never been so effortless with our SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC. You can utilize it for stitching decorative pillowcases in varied colors for your living room or bedroom for pleasing aesthetics.
Soiree Sarees: Nothing can accentuate your feminine charm like a saree does. Be it any special occasion or a festive celebration, opt for a sequined saree draped in a contemporary style with a halter neck blouse for an unmatchable glamor.
High-slit Gowns: Are you starstruck by those red-carpet looks of your favorite celebrities? Look no further and get a bespoke sequined gown in a bold shade with a high slit. Style it up with a metallic belt to recreate celeb-approved looks.
Stunning Color Variations of SIENNA EMBROIDERY FABRIC
1. Bottle Green: With a sparkling effect, captivating pattern, and vibrant color, this fabric will make all your ensembles stand out. You will be the life of every party in getups styled with this stunning fabric.
2. Dusty Green: Invented to inspire happiness and confidence, this fabric is the perfect rendition of life's magic. Bring your personal style to the next level by donning outfits weaved with dusty green allure.
3. Lavender: For an elegant and timeless touch on your garments, choose the rich tone of lavender with this beautiful sequined fabric. Its infectious charisma would woo the hearts of fashion fanatics.
4. Lilac Blue: Made to reinvent a fashion-forward closet, the shimmery fabric is perfect for creating a polished look without spending a fortune. You can also mix and match it to flaunt versatile looks.
5. 88: Infuse a touch of glam into your everyday style with this light pink sequined fabric. You can also layer it over your favorite tops, dresses, skirts and jeans for an invigorated and classy look.
6. 89: Need a little spark in your persona? This sequined fabric exudes sequined tranquility to jazz up your appearance. It is a perfect choice for making summertime party dresses, blouses, and sarees.
7. 91: Ornamented in aquatic beauty with shimmer hues, this fabric can make any outfit go from good to great. Whether it is a prom dress or a festive attire, it would get all the eyes on you!
8. Dark Wine: This fabric color is rich and bold with tints of maroon for adding a little pizzazz to your look. Its sequined pattern would be an excellent embellishment for sophisticated outfits.
9. Green Antique: Bring your special memories alive and make it a lasting tribute to your affable personality with this vintage-inspired fabric. Its startling aesthetics would make you the ultimate showstopper of the event.
10. Navy: When it comes to flaunting an eternal fashion, do not settle for less. The navy sequined fabric is an ode to majestic flair bedecked with graceful, celebratory and feminine vibes.
11. Purple: Wrap yourself in six yards of luxury and elegance in this purple sequined fabric. It is an evergreen shade to let your sartorial creativity shine in dresses and sarees, meant to steal the spotlight.
12. Teal: Turn your next fashion project into a hit with this ultra-chic and beautiful teal-colored sequined fabric. It is a match made in heaven for contemporary and trendy outfits.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Note : For L & Plus Sizes : Kindly add 1 Metre extra
Get 10% off on 20 metres of the same fabric. Use code THOT10.
Fashion Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Premium Silk Fabrics - 10% off on 20 metres Embroidery - 10% off on 20 metres Prints - 10% off on 20 metres Fashion Knits - 10% off on 20 metres
Disclaimer: These discounts are not applicable for wholesalers.
Wash by hand or on the delicate cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not hang dry satin or wring satin dry, as satin can lose shape easily so do not wring the item. Do not put satin in the dryer. Instead, lay flat to dry on a clean towel.